DISH is a Fortune 200 company with more than $15 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service – Sling TV – that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
We are looking for people to join our Pricing and Inventory team which is responsible for the Media Sales strategy, research, and inventory management. This is a Pricing Analyst position reporting into the Pricing Manager. This position will focus on maximizing Ad Sales Revenue by utilizing inventory efficiently and managing/analyzing reports needed to price strategically. The analyst will also be maintaining the stewardship system and rate card process.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage all changes to the ratecard/s. (network launches, network takedowns, selling title changes, pricing/estimates changes, system admin, etc.
• Review all deals with Pricing Manager to analyze pricing and approve inventory clearance
• Work with the inventory analyst and sales teams to help maximize the use of stand-alone avails
• Identify premium program opportunities and create packages to monetize high rated inventory
• Generate and distribute corporate revenue reports
• Analyze Data Reports with the Pricing Manager to assist with generating pricing strategies
• Work with Planners to track delivery of all deals prior to ADU recommendations and approvals
• Manage the MSA process to ensure monthly posts are delivered timely and accurately
• Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of ad sales or media buying experience
• Advanced level of Microsoft Excel
• Strong analytical skills and ability to be flexible in a changing sales environment
• Detail oriented
• Excellent interpersonal skills as well as written and verbal communication
• Eagerness to learn and grow
• Knowledge of DealMaker a plus