DISH is a Fortune 200 company with more than $15 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service – Sling TV – that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Business Operations Analyst – Sling TV Workforce Management will be part of the Workforce Planning and Management group, responsible for managing and executing plans to efficiently hire and place employees in multiple call centers. Overseeing headcount/staff levels. Maintaining staffing to meet customer demand is a key component of success for any business, and the Business Operations Analyst will play a key role in that success. Additionally, this highly analytical employee will provide addition support of ad hoc reporting and analysis that will be crucial to the functionality of the department.
Primary responsibilities will fall into the following categories:
• Ensure that resources are effectively utilized to optimize service levels across all skills and sites. Make scheduling decisions regarding training, shifting schedules, and extra time.
• Maintain and Enhance employee hiring plan for short-term and long-term staffing needs.
• Maintain and validate short-term and long-term enterprise capacity plan for multi-skilled agents in call centers worldwide. Report on key performance indicators (KPIs) and service levels to upper management
• Log and track events that impact call volume and handle time to augment historical data for future planning. Create and maintain tracking tools to optimize performance, and perform ad hoc analysis/reporting as needed.
• Ability to work evenings, overnight, weekends as needed.
• Work closely with outsourced contact centers
A successful Business Operations Analyst – Sling TV Workforce Management will have the following:
• Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; two years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Advanced Excel skills required; knowledge of workforce management principles, Aspect eWFM and Cisco ICM preferred.
• Strong analytical and mathematical skills to collect and interpret data to solve problems.
• Strong oral and written communication skills with all levels of personnel, and ability to multitask in a fast-pace environment.
• Superior organization and time-management skills.