DISH is a Fortune 200 company with more than $15 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service – Sling TV – that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
DISH Media Sales, the advertising sales division of DISH Network, provides smart, cost-effective media solutions that complement those of traditional national cable. Headquartered in New York, DISH Media Sales is part of the DISH Network family committed to offering the highest-quality entertainment and most advanced technology all at an unbeatable value.
DISH Media Sales is currently seeking a top-tiered advertising sales professional to fill the position of Programmatic Manager. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to maximize sales opportunities along with making sales calls to new and existing customers, plus identifying and pursuing new business opportunities. We are looking for candidates with the ability to build and sustain relationships across Advertising Agencies and Clients to help grow the business.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
• Sell linear and addressable programmatic inventory to existing and new agency partners
• Manage campaigns on the DISH programmatic platform
• Determine set-up, including: testing methodologies, reporting requirements campaign optimization
• Monitor copy approval to ensure alignment with DISH standards
• Develop a roadmap, milestones and best practices related to the selling of inventory programmatically, programmatic buying, measurement and data.
• Work along-side Sales Operations, Account Executives and 3rd party partners on technical integrations
• Must be able to prioritize multiple important tasks - for example, balancing efforts between Sales, Product Roadmap Timelines, escalations, agency/client interaction and outward facing product marketing responsibilities
• Conduct competitive intelligence and disseminate findings internally
• Manage ongoing communication with partners and foster good relationships
• Interface with the digital buying and analytics community
• Educate internal team on best practices
• Work with internal Marketing Team to develop supporting materials
• Work with internal Sales Team on internal and external processes
• Track and analyze effectiveness of integrations and make improvements
A successful Programmatic Manager will have the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university; or two years related experience and/or training; and one plus years of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum 4 years of Advertising Sales or media buying experience required
• Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and excellent analytical skills
• Self-motivating, independent and organized with the ability multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Must possess the ability to articulate needs and provide direction in a clear and concise manner