As a Business Development Manager - Smart Home Services, you have a keen eye for creating opportunity in this new technological landscape. You flex your networking muscle, display market expertise, and close complex deals to drive revenue growth for DISH Smart Home Services.
Communication and collaboration are your forte, as you:
- Manage new and existing relationships with senior executives in Tier 1 companies from our target verticals – this includes consumer electronics manufacturers; communication service providers; retailers; wireless network operators; insurance providers; and smart cities/municipalities.
- Work across multiple internal teams to identify needs, gather requirements, evaluate partners, and execute licensing agreements.
- Serve as a liaison between business development and legal colleagues to negotiate and close complex commercial agreements.
- Promote and champion strategic initiatives to senior executives.
- An In-Home Services (IHS) Team that ranked #1 in customer service by J.D. Power and Associates.
- Successfully partnered with tier 1 clients (e.g.. Amazon, Samsung and Sears), to diversify our base of business by providing a “field service as a service” offering.
- Boldly disrupted business to stay on the cutting-edge of industry trends (cord-cutting, triple- and quad-play services, increased consumer reliance on broadband).
- A strong commitment to challenge convention and build our wireless future with the nation’s only natively 5G network.
- A long history of leading technological innovation – e.g. DISH revolutionized pay-TV, launched the first and largest OTT provider (Sling), and owns one of the largest wireless spectrum holdings for 5G.