As an Account Manager - Smart Home Services, you are uniquely focused on creating exceptional client experiences. You own every aspect of these strategic relationships – this means striving to align client expectations with DISH Smart Home Services deliverables, and managing project timelines, quality, and budget.
Relationships & results are your middle name, as you:
- Manage all strategic partnerships (internal and external) through consistent communication and clear direction.
- Work with cross-department Subject Matter Experts to develop marketing/media/creative strategies for clients.
- Support client relationship development, and account planning and growth – this includes identifying new opportunities, tailoring business development activities to the specific client environment, and achieving targeted sales and revenue.
- Effectively engage with both executive and operational teams. Provide regular status updates on account initiatives to leadership, particularly to raise any concerns and proactively recommend solutions.
- Coordinate with DISH support resources (e.g. PMO, IT, Training, Finance/Billing) to deliver programs on-time and on-budget.
- Identify trends and issues across projects to improve success of DISH Operations.
- An In-Home Services (IHS) Team that ranked #1 in customer service by J.D. Power and Associates.
- Successfully partnered with Tier 1 clients (e.g.. Amazon, Samsung and Sears), to diversify our base of business by providing a “field service as a service” offering.
- Boldly disrupted business to stay on the cutting-edge of industry trends (cord-cutting, triple- and quad-play services, increased consumer reliance on broadband).
- A strong commitment to challenge convention and build our wireless future with the nation’s only natively 5G network.
- A long history of leading technological innovation – e.g. DISH revolutionized pay-TV, launched the first and largest OTT provider (Sling), and owns one of the largest wireless spectrum holdings for 5G.