*****This Position is going to be based at our Thornton, CO location, and relocation assistance could be provided.*****
The HR Advisor supports the Direct Sales division of DISH. The main function of this position is to support HR processes in a telesales-based environment, adding value through broad spectrum HR knowledge. Additional responsibilities are to support DISH business partners and DISH HR with employee relations, compliance, training, and general compensation and benefits issues.
- Recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Conducts employee investigations and promptly reports any compliance related concerns to Senior HR Management team and works through appropriate resolution.
- Conducts employee exit interviews and round table sessions, facilitates protected leave requests, conducts regular benefits training, and assists in maintaining employee files.
- Develops productive working partnerships with Operations, and advises management of risks associated with current business practices, recommends improvements by providing expertise to management in local, state and federal employment laws and proactively advises on recommendations and alternatives to human resources strategy to higher level managers.
- Understands and can articulate department and DISH Network corporate business goals, including financial impacts of HR actions.