Take your Human Resources career to the next level with DISH! Our HR Advisors play a critical role by providing our field operations team with top notch Human Resources expertise in employee relations, legal compliance, training, employee engagement, talent planning, and recruitment. This role supports a vast geography covering multiple operations offices and an employee base of over 300. If you are a proven Human Resources expert and ready for the adventure and challenge of being part of a Fortune 250 Company, DISH is the perfect spot to showcase your talents.
At DISH, successful HR Advisors are described as:
- Coaches who manage relationships and conflict independently while consistently inviting and incorporating feedback, and in turn, provide thoughtful and constructive feedback to business partners.
- Ambassadors who manage day-to-day HR functions of advanced complexity for their assigned area and serve as the influential voice for HR strategies, philosophies, and initiatives within the organization.
- Change Agents who identify areas where change is needed and communicate a compelling vision for the change within the business that generates excitement, enthusiasm, and commitment to the process.
- Analysts who identify various courses of action to develop and implement process improvement, while understanding the upstream and downstream implications of decisions and anticipating potential areas of concern.
- Collaborators who help increase overall workforce productivity through improved attraction, retention, and utilization of top talent.
- Experts who partner with management to provide HR knowledge and are viewed as trusted resources on core HR technical competencies. Experts also know their limitations and seek out other specialists when needed.